Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here are a few snap shots of the meet I am hoping the rest of the people that took pics will add to this too.

First I want to say thanks to everyone who came it was a great time and we will do it again.

Shelby

Derek

Dell

Dan

Brian

Danny and I

Part of the group

Another small group pic

Danny and my E-bay

Headlights

Danny (left) Me (right)

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
whoo hoo mine just looks like a black blob at night!

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shelby, it always looks like that. LMAO J/K

Max- cause all your asses left to damn early that morning! LOL We wanted to do one more large group photo.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
How many cars did you have show up?

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
8 focus

1 Neon

1 Galant

1 Celica

1 Eclipse but he also ownes a ZX2

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
focusin said:
8 focus

1 Neon

1 Galant

1 Celica

1 Eclipse but he also ownes a ZX2
there was a 350Z there for a lil bit too.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
lol yea, that has got to be the geekiest pic of me and you jon, blah...it was fun, i think dell got alot of football pics and you need to post up that vid of us a bit indisposed jon haha that was funny, and max has some drive by shots as well i believe

i wish yall woulda stayed longer on sunday, at least you coulda gotten some more day pics

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL I went through all of them and that was actually the best one. I will post up the vids as soon as I figure out how.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
hey max post up some of those vids you took, a dub them up to make it seem we are cool fast focuseses [rofl]

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
focusin and fokuzx3's cars look like their up in the trees next to my car and max's srt lol

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump for more pics?

Dell where are you?

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
he's checkin up on his stocks [slap]

·
Registered
478 Posts
fokuzx3 said:
lol yea, that has got to be the geekiest pic of me and you jon, blah...it was fun, i think dell got alot of football pics and you need to post up that vid of us a bit indisposed jon haha that was funny, and max has some drive by shots as well i believe

i wish yall woulda stayed longer on sunday, at least you coulda gotten some more day pics
I know, I know, It's been a week, but i've been busy.. Had a great time and will get my pic's up this weekend.. Asphalt football included, and Danny, I agree, we need "THE" video.. Ya, you now which one I mean Jon..[;)]

1 - 20 of 46 Posts