Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a 2005 ZX3 SE Back in the end of May.
I had it for 3 Days and then i went out of town for 2 1/2 months for work.
Now iv been back home for roughly 3 weeks now and here is a List of Mods iv done and ones im planning on soon

Mods:
17x7.5 American Racing Haze 363
Bi Xenon HIDs 8,000K
Alpine CD Deck
Kicker 525 Door Speakers
Terminal Velocity Exhaust

Soon To Come:
Steeda Intake
5% Tint
Custom Paint Job
Painted Interior

Future Wants:
Cams
Rods
Pistons
Turbo
Crank
Lambo Doors
Racing Seats

Now to the Pics
Before (5/08)

After (8/27/08)

·
Black Mesa Racing
2,410 Posts
i like your future plans for turbo. good choice!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
please drop it, and put in some clear corners!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oooh wow how did i forget to say that im gonna paint it in the next month or soo hahaha!!!!
I picked up thoes Tires for $100 and there kinda big. They almost Rub so i dunno about a drop right now. Maybe after i get some Smaller Nitto Neo Gens er something.
Know anyone selling Clear Corners??? I wanna get them and Tint them

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
^^^^^ the ebay.com is the well-tapped resource for everything you want, even clear corners look it up, also i got setup that way for my tires as well. so later on ill get the right set, 205/40's... but other than that, nice car so far.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks good so far aside from putting HID's in stock reflector housings. That's not cool.
Wheels look nice, but it'll look better once you get rid of the stock 4x4 look and drop it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the Comments guys.

Yea ill check Ebay for the Clear Corners.
I agree...the HIDs in the Stockers are lame but i had HIDs in my Dakota and Loved them and i said id never drive without them again so i got a set. Im trying to find Black Chrome Projectors but i dunno how the Ebay Brands are.

What kinda Drop do you guys think i should go with? i dont want it to low cause I'm in Alaska but like 1.5" would be better then this.

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Black out the headlights, color matched upper grill and so the rushworks lower grill. I think It will really tie everything together. just my .02 cents. :)

I love the list that you got going already though! Good job!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well the Car will be painted here pretty soon :D I cant wait to start on it.
So the Grille will be color Matched...I'm looking for a Euro Grill with no Badge.
For the HIDs Black Projectors would be better off.
I do like the Pic you posted. If it wasnt so Exspensive to get i would Find a New Front Bumper like the RS or something.

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
what paint job you going for. i like your list except the lambo doors. kinda dated i think

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm gonna do Black with Small Lime Green Flakes.
and my Interior is gonna be Black with Lime Green Accent

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
HID in reflectors FTL. As a huge headlight guy i would rip them out and reinstall your halogen until you can afford projectors.

Just me.

Looks good though

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Eh im not gonna waist my time and take them out right now. On the 12th I should be getting some Projectors. thats just a week off. I dont do much night driving right now anyways. nor do i drive on many roads that the slight glare would affect anyone

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
I use to live in eagle river, nice ride though. I think you should get like some eibach pro/sports some thing like that. Also nice choice on the paint you should do a before and after when your done.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Eagle River is nice thats for sure. Thanks. yea ill check those Eibachs out. Yea im gonna do a whole thing on the car like a write up on it. Cause im doing all the body work and paint myself in a shop.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts