Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
y 250? dont concentrate on peak hp and dont 'pick a number', its just that...a number. do what you want to do w/the car, tune its best and enjoy it.

btw, not 1 person has done that number NA. forget a peak # and work on makin your car better. if its your daily driver, there are limits you have to work within as well.

-Ult

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aight ill do that....ill jus add mods n see wut ill get.....n how does this sound for my mods?

-MBRP exhaust
-Volant CAI
-FC t.b
-Ford Racing header
-FC high-flow cat
-FC flex-pipe
-FC cam gears
-Ford Racing zetec head
-diablo chip

btw..wut other parts would i need with that head? anything else?

tell me wut u think n if u think i should change anything tell me please..this my first time modding a car

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
adding that head would be a complete waste of money...you will barely get a few whp...want 250whp...go to tom and turbo it with a 3" cat-back...there, 250hp with 2 mods.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
ya his is the best u can get for the focus. My self after i get my header, highflow cat, and flex pipe i'm going to look into the JRSC

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
different thought

aight ppl ive decided to not do that...seems like alot of money jus to get 250whp...so ill jus mod it n see wut i get..not gonna turbo charge or SC it now..maybe later..but now it gonna be all motor....n ult is right n so is robert..wow cant believe this..i agree with him...it would also take the finger of god....or $5,000 dollars lol

UltegraSTI said:
y 250? dont concentrate on peak hp and dont 'pick a number', its just that...a number. do what you want to do w/the car, tune its best and enjoy it.

btw, not 1 person has done that number NA. forget a peak # and work on makin your car better. if its your daily driver, there are limits you have to work within as well.

-Ult

·
Registered
92 Posts
You could get 250 if you swapped the motor. If you wanted to stick with 4 cyl, get a vtec. There are 2.0L vtec engines pulling 200-240hp. Would cost a shitload, but i have always wanted to see a focus with a vtec.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea robert..i hear ya..it would be nice to see a vtec focus.....n btw...all that arguing shyt we did was stupid...so how bout we dont do that shyt anymore..i jus get pissed easy tho..but ill be calm next time..sry for any disregard n disrespect man

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
wtf = what the [Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored]....

vtec focus?? right... its not the vtec technology that makes those engines make any power. robert u need to learn how to drop that.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
FoRdFoCuZdRiVeR said:
lol wtf does that mean?
it means he doesn't give a [Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored] and hes getting a hard-on over this bullshit ...catch my drift?...he doesn't give a shit about what u have to say

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol well i didnt think he would anyways..jus thought id try to be nice n not say shyt to him to piss him off...since he does really easy

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
understood...and to many people they would agree...talk after and all that good stuff...but this is diff.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
true.....n with him..it really diff..he seems to have a very nagative attitude..but anyways..we shouldnt be talkin bout him..dont want him to get pisse off again

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
angrybeef said:
You're right. Its the HONDA!
hehe
[slap]

If your gonna do nothing but say how great honda is and how much the focus sucks go to a ****ing honda board

1 - 20 of 42 Posts