Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a friend with a 240 and he always talks about how fast his car is, I thought about taking him on but I don't want to get smoked to bad. He does have some mods I know he's got a ram air intake and short through shifter. He also has nos. But He wasn't going to use it if he raced me. THe only mod I got right now is the Magnaflow cat back. I know the hp is a little more then the focus but the driver has allot to do with the race. I work with the guy so if I got smoked I would never hear the end of it. Whats you guys opinion?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I've raced a 240 I beat him once, and then he beat me. Close race every time. Gets some more mods you are going to need them. Also make him disconnect the NOS, you never know what he might do if you pull on him. Just a thought. [;)]

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have headers at raised my torque high i pull in the first 3 gears thats all your going to need I raced so many little civic and accords and sentras and 240 race him jus to see if you need any mods you might even beat him stock GOOD LUCK

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Someone posted a link/website that allowed you to compare two cars in a race.
Can someone post that link/website ?

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
The coolest feature on the site in my opinion is the ability to compare track times. This lets you know how well the car performs all around. Check out the Subaru Forester 2.5Xt!

·
Registered
793 Posts
i like that site!!

·
Registered
565 Posts
i raced my friend's 240 one time and lost horribly.......oh yeah, and he had an SR20 in it :)

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
viseversa said:
I have headers at raised my torque high i pull in the first 3 gears thats all your going to need I raced so many little civic and accords and sentras and 240 race him jus to see if you need any mods you might even beat him stock GOOD LUCK
hey superior soaker!!!!!!!! how you doing?!!?!?

get some more stuff bolted on and tuned.. then run him

why would you get hassled? his car is suppose to be faster then yours.. if you take him.. always remember him on a daily basis![thumb]

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've never really been impressed with the 240sx without a sr20 swap. I guess if they are in good running condition with the DOHC model they CAN do high 15's They probably mod fairly well since they have a larger engine. If he has intake and exhaust work, he probably can do a low 15.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I'm actually quite interested in racing a 240, just to see how well I can do. I wanted one for so long.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.