Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
so uh....why so many ass shots? and really their all the same pose, mostly

did you guys have fun then? and only 4 of ya's? but i do like the 2 yellow and 2 svt's tho [thumb]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Oh my god! Carmen, how many ass shots did you take?!?!???!

Hahahha.

God.. I look fat.

·
FOCUS REVOLUTION
2,872 Posts
wow u guy's a some ugly bitch's wow so ugly lol j/k wish i could have gone but no i had to work hopefully i am thinking about just calling off for FITF

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Carmen... you have an unhealthy obsession with asses... LOL.

You had us standing there for SO LONG.

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
CrazyMatt said:
Carmen... you have an unhealthy obsession with asses... LOL.

You had us standing there for SO LONG.
Ok, honesttly I thought the damn thing was taking them, then finally it did, but had no idea how many and then it was just fun having ya'll stand there like that.
hahahahahahahahah

omg

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Hahahaha.... Yeah.. right.. You just love looking at mah butt.... and mah Focus' butt.

Woooo.. rear lip!

LOOK AT THEM RIIIIIIIMMMMMMSSSSSSS!!!!!

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
I shouda went. I coulda been in the middle cause I got the best color, then the poser egg yolk yellows around me and the SVT's on the rear :p Damn work! Well I quit so YAH!!!! When's the next meet!?!?!?!?!?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I think its Focus in the Field, buddy.

Too bad, cause we had a blast making fun of you behind your back... hahaha......

And yeah, I love Screaming Yellow too... DOn't be a dick about it.. hehehe... JK.

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
lmfao...poser ;P now what were you making fun of me about hmmmm?!?!? I need to know now pm me the details lol. I won't care just wanna know :D :p to all you bitches!! BITCHES!!

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
hhahha hoe its ok, you know why

i <3 joe is all they talked about [:D]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Joe.. you're wierd.

How's thatr hand lotion working for you? hehehe.

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
Haha, that could be taken wrong in so many ways...haha...rofl...

Mike

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
InfraRedSVTF said:
Yuppers, SVT 5 door that is.
SVT ZX5... SVT 5-door... what's the difference? I think it's considered a SVT ZX5 when it comes to insurance and registration.

Had a good time, but I'm gonna have to find another Gameworks. I have like 100 credits left! I'm gonna have to play that hunting game again and show Scott how hunting the geese is done - he acts like he's Rambo shooting from the hip firing off 100 rounds a second (hitting half if he's lucky), while I shoot off 20 rounds and hit 19. [:p] His reaction was priceless!

Matt - I thought you were good at DDR (loved the one where you didn't look), that is, until I saw that one kid do some CRAZY footwork on like a 180 bpm song (arrows EVERYWHERE) and actually do well!

Lot's of ass shots, but I figured something was going on back there anyways. No biggie, I'm obsessed with asses too.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts