Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a little goofy looking but its different.

Only have about 300 miles on the tires so far, they rub a little if i get to aggressive over bumps, no rub when turning so far. The only rub is inside the fender splash guards over front to rear bumps.

When i first put em on it felt like i raised my car up 2" then i put the FRPP kit on for 06-07 and it dropped the car back down now it feels like it did when it was stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
414 Posts
Looks pretty awesome. I assume you have them mounted on steel wheels? Car looks like it's ready for Bonneville :)

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
looks good. for fuel economy or top speed.

any other aeromods? I see you have a spoiler, that has negated any benefit from you moons.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah i just did it for looks. They are the stock 15" steel wheels, i looked for a set of hubcaps i liked and i couldnt really find anything so i thought ide just cover the whole wheel with these.

Very easy to clean ill say that.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
I'll agree with the "Bonneville" look.

Cool & different.

Geared for speed/economy with those larger tires.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My car has about 80K on it and i normally run 215/45/17s with the stock suspension.

I read the FRPP kit for my car was a little more firm then stock, so i thought the 215/60/15s would help out. Well they didnt help much ill say that. The FRPP kit is pretty firm.

I dont think im going to like this suspension with the 17s

It really reminds me alot of how my gokart felt and it had no suspension. Very fast and bouncy sort of.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Looks good Ronnie. Running 60's is the best your rides going to get.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Definitely not my cup of tea but I'm sure you're getting great gas mileage.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Numbers won't look good as REAL miles are now more than odo miles.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Just a little extra for fun that I always wanted to do on the Saturn but never got to. Grab some tape and a can of black paint and make spirals on the moons. Then take a video driving down the road [:D]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts