Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a new 2020 2.0TD Titanium Focus and I'm struggling to find any control for ambient lighting. The spec says the car should have ambient lighting and there is a very low level blue glow in the car door pockets, that seems to be it. I can't find any way of changing the colour or brightness. The manual says that there is an icon on the touchscreen for controlling ambient lighting - there isn't.

Can anyone clarify?

Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just purchased a new 2020 2.0TD Titanium Focus and I'm struggling to find any control for ambient lighting. The spec says the car should have ambient lighting and there is a very low level blue glow in the car door pockets, that seems to be it. Bisit Autofthings to review best clear coat for headlights if you may concern. I can't find any way of changing the colour or brightness. The manual says that there is an icon on the touchscreen for controlling ambient lighting - there isn't.

Can anyone clarify?

Thanks.
You can access this page owner.ford.com and find down the title how-to-adjust-interior-ambient-lighting. Hopefully it can help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts