Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2018 Focus ST2. When I exit my car my legs are constantly rubbing on the high point of the seat. Does anyone have the same issue and does this become a problem in a couple of years of the seat wearing out? If so, are there any high quality seat covers to protect the seats?

Chris

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Just be cool & lift your butt out of the seat.....Similar to Corvette's.

Reactions: MK3 ST3

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's not my butt, it's my legs. (Butt) thanks anyway.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Just be cool & lift your butt out of the seat.....Similar to Corvette's.
I do this automatically in cars (not SUVs or Trucks though).

But then again I've had two Corvettes and a GTO (besides the Focus) since 2010. The last regular seat my posterior was in on a regular basis was a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

I don't know if I can sit in a seat without aggressive bolsters...

·
Vendor
463 Posts
If so, are there any high quality seat covers to protect the seats?
Hey Chris, I cannot tell you for sure, if how soon the seats will wear, but I believe with time you will notice signs of wear. If you are looking for quality seat covers, I'd recommend checking out CalTrend selection, as long as they have custom-fit covers specifically for 2018 ST with Recaro package.
Here is the link to view the selection.
You can order fronts only, or a set of fronts plus rears.
Hope this helps!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you very much for your suggestion. You are the only one who actually answered my question with the information I was looking for. I just ordered the seat covers you suggested, for both driver side and passenger seats. They look like quality seat covers that are worth the money.

Thank you very much.
Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts