Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys so I have a 2018 Ford Focus S sedan and Ive been looking at new exhaust setups because the car is just to quite stock lol!! The Fswerks racing exhaust is what I'm leaning towards but on their website it says there exhaust is only made up the 2017 focus sedan models, anyone know if that exhaust will still fit a 2018 focus sedan.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hello guys so I have a 2018 Ford Focus S sedan and Ive been looking at new exhaust setups because the car is just to quite stock lol!! The Fswerks racing exhaust is what I'm leaning towards but on their website it says there exhaust is only made up the 2017 focus sedan models, anyone know if that exhaust will still fit a 2018 focus sedan.

Lol yes, the focus is the same underneath from 2012-2018 just the appearance and some nuts and bolts have changed in 2015-2018 Aka the mk3.5, I’d recommend the FS werks stealth exhaust, no drone on the highway!! And it’s loud when you want it to be, just has another resonator to keep the drone down compared to the race exhaust. BUT if you want to go full loud get OBX headers, FS werks race exhaust and a tune because the headers do not have the cat in it like the factory ford header does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
if you just want a nice Rumble without breaking the bank i suggest deleting the secondary cat, resonator and adding a muffler like Magnaflow or Borla with Dual tips trust me it will sound good no drone no rasp.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Also, any ST Exhaust will fit, the only exception is that the sedan is about 6" longer so you would need a sleeve or something to extend the pipes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lol yes, the focus is the same underneath from 2012-2018 just the appearance and some nuts and bolts have changed in 2015-2018 Aka the mk3.5, I’d recommend the FS werks stealth exhaust, no drone on the highway!! And it’s loud when you want it to be, just has another resonator to keep the drone down compared to the race exhaust. BUT if you want to go full loud get OBX headers, FS werks race exhaust and a tune because the headers do not have the cat in it like the factory ford header does.

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
Would a sct tune be fine or would it need an actual dyno tune?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts