Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Ford Focus SE
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All!
Have checked out the forum recently as i just started working on my daily driver 2016 Focus SE so thought it should be good to actually register. Have had the car for a little over a year now but with everything going on i ended up with a lot of time on my hands and started toying around with things on it so here we are!

So far i've swapped out the headlights, fogs and i have Spec-D tails coming in soon! also dropped in a K&N intake and swapped all the factor speakers with Alpine Type-Rs. Excited to keep working on it would love any input on what to do next. This is my daily so bare that in mind!

Side note: "Minuit"is Midnight in French

·
Registered
29 Posts
Really Cool. Those Headlights and fogs look really sick, what are they called? And are they Halogen, LED, Xenon? And have you done any other performance mods like the Ecoboost TB, and aftermarket Exhaust, Toms Tune? If you need any help with ideas for next mods this forum is a great place for all your focus info

·
Registered
2016 Ford Focus SE
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really Cool. Those Headlights and fogs look really sick, what are they called? And are they Halogen, LED, Xenon? And have you done any other performance mods like the Ecoboost TB, and aftermarket Exhaust, Toms Tune? If you need any help with ideas for next mods this forum is a great place for all your focus info
Thank you! The both are made by Lumen, the fog lights come as either a whole housing replacement or just the facade piece with the DRL wiring. They run halogens right now for the head lights and high beams but the DRLs are LED. I haven't looked into any other mods since I don't know what's best/worthwhile to do next so if you or anyone has any advice I'm all ears!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts