Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have anywhere specific they want to meet for 2016? Jeff, this question is basically directed to you. Lol [neener] I'm going to plan the meets month by month this year. As they're are planned, I'll post them on here. Who knows, maybe it'll attract some more people from the area that don't know about us.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,087 Posts
I'm special! (Not as special as Don though)

I know there are more members based out of Louisville so anything up the Indiana way would be to much of a drive for some of them.

Things that would be neat to do or so again.

-meet in Madison, IN, great location for some pictures right by the river.

-bonfire and tents maybe?

-local cruise around and grab a bite to eat somewhere.

-depending on amount of people but laser tag or putt putt? No sure of we could get a group rate?

-have a parts install day, meet at someone's house with some things that they would like To get done to their car and need the help of other knowledgable guys to lend a hand

Weather dependent ideas for the most part, but just throwing ideas out there.

Just get together and have a good time. I'm down for just about anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm special! (Not as special as Don though)

I know there are more members based out of Louisville so anything up the Indiana way would be to much of a drive for some of them.

Things that would be neat to do or so again.

-meet in Madison, IN, great location for some pictures right by the river.

-bonfire and tents maybe?

-local cruise around and grab a bite to eat somewhere.

-depending on amount of people but laser tag or putt putt? No sure of we could get a group rate?

-have a parts install day, meet at someone's house with some things that they would like To get done to their car and need the help of other knowledgable guys to lend a hand

Weather dependent ideas for the most part, but just throwing ideas out there.

Just get together and have a good time. I'm down for just about anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
I really want to have a meet in Madison, because it's in a great town! But I wasn't familiar with somewhere in madison to meet. Clifty Falls would be cool I bet. I've never been there, but I'm sure they would have a parking lot we could meet in. I bet we could have a decent amount of people who would meet there. I usually say as long as 5 people are going I won't cancel. Lol

When Derek and I visited you the other weekend, I told him about the bonfire and tents idea. I can't remember if I told you or not, maybe you're just reading my mind. haha I wanted to do that in the fall, say in October/November at my parents place. My dad suggested it last year but it got too cold too fast.

Cruises are always fun! They take a decent amount of time though to plan a route that's decent with minimal stoplights. We would probably end up out in the country again somewhere which is fine by me! [hihi]

A parts install day is also something we try to do every year. We usually go up to Dustin's house before Focusfest for prep work. The issue with that is that it's two hours or so away, so if someone has a major repair to be done, their cars probably won't make it. Lol Plus most people carpool together, so there wouldn't be many cars there to mess with. I'm still for sure making that a meet because I feel bad since there are two active Evansville members who want to meet but not many people are willing to drive out there. I have been debating on buying a grill ad cooking out in a week or two and planning a "Help Stephen rescue Pikachu" meet as well. haha

Laser tag/putt putt would be fun! General Butler state park has a putt putt course as well as a few other places in Louisville.

Thanks for the input Jeff!

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The first meet of the season is going to be at Tom Sawyer Park on April 30th at 2 PM just so everyone on here knows.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,087 Posts
Bumpity so it isn't so far in my subscriptions list...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts