Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016, Ford Focus SE
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should I expect a bulb error when installing LED headlights on my 2016 focus SE? I know other members were having problems on pre 2015 cars for sure, couldn't find a straight answer on here and was wondering if I would need top buy a Can Bus decoder right away.

·
Registered
2016, Ford Focus SE
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Should I expect a bulb error when installing LED headlights on my 2016 focus SE? I know other members were having problems on pre 2015 cars for sure, couldn't find a straight answer on here and was wondering if I would need top buy a Can Bus decoder right away.
I bought a set of Nineo LED's shortly after making this original post, they worked just fine with my 2016. Never had a problem. Hope this helps somebody out there.

Reactions: pinball

·
Registered
386 Posts
I bought a set of Nineo LED's shortly after making this original post, they worked just fine with my 2016. Never had a problem. Hope this helps somebody out there.
You may not have a problem but I’d bet everyone else you’re supposed to be sharing the road with doesn’t enjoy the blinding light and they may have a problem with it...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Appreciate it if you share some photos for the looks. My aunt got this 2016 SE and she's asking for better headlight brightness. I'll just finish installing the suspension from 4Wheelonline onto the truck this week and I'll work on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts