Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I expect a bulb error when installing LED headlights on my 2016 focus SE? I know other members were having problems on pre 2015 cars for sure, couldn't find a straight answer on here and was wondering if I would need top buy a Can Bus decoder right away.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Should I expect a bulb error when installing LED headlights on my 2016 focus SE? I know other members were having problems on pre 2015 cars for sure, couldn't find a straight answer on here and was wondering if I would need top buy a Can Bus decoder right away.
I bought a set of Nineo LED's shortly after making this original post, they worked just fine with my 2016. Never had a problem. Hope this helps somebody out there.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I bought a set of Nineo LED's shortly after making this original post, they worked just fine with my 2016. Never had a problem. Hope this helps somebody out there.
You may not have a problem but I’d bet everyone else you’re supposed to be sharing the road with doesn’t enjoy the blinding light and they may have a problem with it...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts