Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
at first i didnt really like the new design, but i have to agree with you. it does look good in race red.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I love those wheels

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Colour matched lower trim.

Upgraded rear valance.

From factory.

ON A SEDAN!

About time, Ford. [hihi]

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
Colour matched lower trim.

Upgraded rear valance.

From factory.

ON A SEDAN!

About time, Ford. [hihi]
Trouble is the only way to get it on a manual sedan is to get the 1.0L EcoBoost triple, and as a consequence of this you gain a 6th gear.

There is not a sport package for the 5MT, just the ecoboost package on the 1.0L that includes the body kit. It's essentially the first time that the sedan has gotten the full zetec s treatment though.

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Trouble is the only way to get it on a manual sedan is to get the 1.0L EcoBoost triple, and as a consequence of this you gain a 6th gear.

There is not a sport package for the 5MT, just the ecoboost package on the 1.0L that includes the body kit. It's essentially the first time that the sedan has gotten the full zetec s treatment though.
I'd give up a litre and cylinder for a turbo and 6th gear.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Unfortunately, if the build&price thingy on the website is coded correctly, it appears the sport package is only available with the 6-spd DCT and it is not available with the 2.0L 5 spd. The ecoboost package has a similar set of goodies for the 1.0L 6spd. Wish it was the 1.5L ecoboost instead. That would make a very nice sport sedan!

Edit: it appears that while I was writing this someone else wrote the same thing!

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Not sure how I feel. I need to see one in person.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Is the trunk closed? The tail lights look like they don't line up. Shame they didn't blacken the head lights to go along with the rest of the front. Rather they put the 1.5 or 1.6 ecoboost in the focus. Have zero interest in a 1.0 liter.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
Is the trunk closed? The tail lights look like they don't line up. Shame they didn't blacken the head lights to go along with the rest of the front. Rather they put the 1.5 or 1.6 ecoboost in the focus. Have zero interest in a 1.0 liter.
+1. i would love to see the 1.6 ecobost in our bodystyle.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I love it!! The tail lights not so much....

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Agreed, the rear is the only step backward for '15 IMO. Just looks more blah. Everything else is a step sideways.
Nailed it. [cheers]

·
Registered
289 Posts
Those side skirts, though. And the upgraded look of the front and rear end. That sport package makes it looks like a complete car. Now looking at the non-sport packages, and I only see a 90% complete car.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Heres some from the auto show in White

The tails don't look too bad when the light is on, but worse when its off. imop

1 - 20 of 37 Posts