Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My RS came standard with one touch auto windows on all four doors. Is this standard on all focus's?
Was thinking of getting an Ecoboost focus for commuting.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My 16 S model has rear manual windows, just for the extreme of Focii.
There is a 14 S that someone parks at the ferry terminal close to my neighborhood. It has steel wheels and crank windows as well. it's what you would call a stripper. Just like my 07 3 door. Crank windows, no AC. It does have a CD player though.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Generally, the SE and lower models with power windows have one touch down only on the drivers window whereas the SEL and higher has one touch up/down on all 4 windows. You may have been able to option the lower models with the feature but don't quote me on that.

If you have an SEL or higher you can enable Global Windows in the BCM using Focccus or Forscan if you don't have the feature enabled. I think it came standard on the Titanium but not the SEL. Global windows allows you to lower or raise all 4 windows remotely using your fob.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Generally, the SE and lower models with power windows have one touch down only on the drivers window whereas the SEL and higher has one touch up/down on all 4 windows. You may have been able to option the lower models with the feature but don't quote me on that.

If you have an SEL or higher you can enable Global Windows in the BCM using Focccus or Forscan if you don't have the feature enabled. I think it came standard on the Titanium but not the SEL. Global windows allows you to lower or raise all 4 windows remotely using your fob.
Thanks for the info. Do you know if anybody has attempted to convert all four windows? I know it would require changing the switches.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts