Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I spent about a month reading the forums trying to decide on an exhaust solution. I say that instead of system because after I heard about the muffler delete I knew I didn't want to do a complete system.

Alright so hear it is, after taking it to my local shop for a quote. He suggested a muffler delete without me mentioning it. With his advice I pulled the trigger and had the exhaust cut off and a dual exhaust tip exit at the center. Mostly because it was less pipe and he did it cheap. It also would be the first focus SE sport with my rear diffuser with a center exit I have ever seen.

He went ahead and made the center exit and had to make a custom support that is welded just in front of the spare tire heat shield.

I wanted to share this along with a full set of pictures and audio clips so that all of you may make a more informed decision.

Thanks Guys!

so I guess I cant post links yet so just search 2015 ford focus mk3 on youtube to see the audio

IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2249.jpg

IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2248.jpg

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheap alternative and with the right shop you can get it done right. It was 140 for all the work, 75 of which was the tip.

·
Old Phart
44,596 Posts
Moved to Duratec TiVCT Performance wheer you can find more threads on options.

This one would have everything up to the rear suspension area intact, rear pipe/muffler delete/replacement.

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
Looks good, I did something similar to my 2012 back in the day. I like the center exit look.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It shouldn't because it still has the catalytic converter however I don't get inspected as I live in Florida.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts