Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i have 2015 ford focus SE and i want to do some tuning to it, if there are any options for it. The car doesn't even have 20k miles on it. So i need some help in pointing me into the right direction.

·
FF Affiliate
30,144 Posts
I can help you with your tuning needs for your Focus

I charge 462.00 for the XCAL4 , Full Custom Tune , Free Tune updates as you add more Mods , datalogging , shipping

Tom

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to this stuff but I have a 2015 se 2.0 and your saying that you guys can tune it? .. I've been looking everywhere and haven't found anything for it and thijnking my only other option was to drive from wv to ky just to get a dyno tune

·
FF Affiliate
30,144 Posts
It can yes but in the 18 years of Tuning The Ford Focus I have never seen it happen , go back to stock tune before going to dealer , you do this because Ford can update you PCM/TCM with out asking and this will lock your Flasher and you have to go through the trouble to send it to SCT for a free unlock

Take the flasher , box and stickers out of Focus before going to dealer and your fine

Tom

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tom from what I have been reading and seeing your the man to talk to. Never being a Ford owner or car owner, jeeps and trucks are home to me. I just recently purchased a 2015 SE 2.0 hatchback non turbo and I'm having no luck finding performance parts everything seems to be for the ST can you steer me in the right direction looking for air fuel exhaust tunes ect. basics mods and tunes for now any help would be much appreciated thanks

·
FF Affiliate
30,144 Posts
My Custom Tune is the best place to start , free unlimited Tune updates as you add more NA mods Drop in filter , 180 deg thermostat , there are some headers from earlier year Foci that work and some for the 12-17 MK3 on ebay but I feel the piping and collector is to small

I also have a full Turbo kit for the MK3

Tom

1 - 14 of 14 Posts