Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to upgrade to the New 2015 Focus ST-3 (UK Spec) imminently, however the dealers I have spoken to seem to be at a loss when it comes to the Style Pack and what it includes and when it can be added to the car. It is currently showing as unable to add on my local dealers order system.
Would anyone be able to clarify:

- Which features out of Rear Privacy Glass, Illuminated Scuff Plates, Red Brake Callipers are standard on the New ST3? and which will be extra because of the Style Pack?

- What Alloy Wheels will be standard on the ST3? The Price List states that the Rock metallic 18" ST alloy wheels will be standard, are those the ones as pictured in image number 1?

- The Style Pack alloys claim to be 19" 5x2-spoke alloy wheels, are these alloys unpainted as in image 2 or grey as in image 3?

I want the alloys from image 3 but I can't seem to find the information anywhere, if the style pack adds the unpainted alloys, I would't really find them 'stylish' at all!
Thanks in advance for any answers, and i apologies for the image quality.

Image 1

Image2

Image3

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Could you find any pictures that aren't renderings?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ford themselves said more information would be available in March.

I too am after information on whether the Style pack comes with 'Rock metallic' wheels or standard 'Silver' wheels, The car at Goodwood in 2014 have the black 19" wheels and that looked good also. I know ford are having some issues with the 19" wheels though hence why they can not be ordered right now.

Someone must know some information, my dealer knows nout and im ready to put down my order!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ford themselves said more information would be available in March.

I too am after information on whether the Style pack comes with 'Rock metallic' wheels or standard 'Silver' wheels, The car at Goodwood in 2014 have the black 19" wheels and that looked good also. I know ford are having some issues with the 19" wheels though hence why they can not be ordered right now.

Someone must know some information, my dealer knows nout and im ready to put down my order!!

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
The 19" wheels are having bending and tensile strength issues. Hence why they are not available atm.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I read late availability as well for the 19".

Only rims available now are the 8.5 x 18 ST Design alloy Goodyear Eagle F1
235/40 R18
Pics are real life models in German dealership
Standard Rim

on this car

And the Optional 18" in Rock Metallic

on this car

The 19"ers are not painted (rubber is Michelin Sport Pilot 3
235/35 R19

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 19" wheels are having bending and tensile strength issues. Hence why they are not available atm.
Thank a lot for clarifying this!

I can't really understand why there is no option for those 19" Wheels to be painted, they'd look far better in my opinion! I'm not a fan of the un-painted, especially as i'm looking at going for Race Red so the 18" Rock Metallic's will have to do.

So just to confirm, i'm correct in thinking that the ST3 will come standard with those 18" Rock Metallic Wheels, Illuminated Scuff Plates and Red Brake Callipers - meaning it's just the Rear Privacy Glass that i'd need to get factory fitted?

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
That red one is badass. That's what color I wanted, but in order to get an ST I had to say...yes honey...I love silver too..............

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered a ST 3 with Style Pack in Feb which was due to be available in Apr, however they told me the build was delayed due to the style pack. I have just been informed that the style pack e.g 19 inch wheels are now available and the build is taking place in May and I'll have the car in June. The wheels will come in the darker colour.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just picked up my ST-3 stealth with style pack today. Wheels are silver. Ordered feb built March 20th. UK delivery. Is great 19" are not tha harsh a ride either

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think you get Rock Metallic 19 inch wheels on the Petrol (Gas) engined ST's style packs now. But I think the Diesel ST's still get silver 19 inch wheels in the style pack.[idea]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have just ordered my ST2 in Tangerine Scream, with the style pack, due start of September, cant wait, trading in my 2013 Fiesta ST2, reading this it put a smile on my face about the Rock Metallic 19s!! I just hope its right xD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts