Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 SE hatchback with the DCT it has downhill assist which here in Florida is useless, so my question is is there something I can do convert it from down hill assist to maybe sport mode where I can select different gears? I know there are different models that offer that and the button in the shift lever has up and down selection, in my case it has what looks like a toggle but only moves in one direction to select to downhill assist. Any info would be greatly appreciated or maybe a point in the right direction if this has been discussed already.

Thanks

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
I think hill.assist can be disabled in the menus.....there is stickied threads on converting to selectshift on this site... check at the top of regular mk3 forum and performance base.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
What FFHB13 said. there has been a few people now who have converted their non select shift trans to a select shift. it's just a matter of buying a new shifter that has the select shift buttons on it and then there is a computer program that you can use to activate the select shift option in your ECU.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I appreciate the directions still triing to figure out the whole forum thing helps to do a search before u ask I reckon

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
^^no worries, we are here to help...there is a lot of info here..too much really! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts