Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to post up invite-threads to try and garner a few droogs to roll out to shows and rep our Fords, but I always end up commenting to myself. This one comes around once a year and it's a hell of a day! The Maryland ST Club had a bunch of spots planned with a few folks from on here, too.

I tagged along with the MDST club and went in on assigned spots.

This event was put together really damn well. I was at last year's event at Bowie Stadium and the event/location was bursting at it's seams... The parking lot available to the CPT crew was vast and controlled very well. Police were thick at all corners due to traffic and parking woes in years past; this was well planned by the car crews too. Keeping groups together was amidst traffic lights and show cars entering was the hardest part!

I'm uploading a ton of stuff but this is the first couple of shots that have finished.

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This area is unbelievably great for the car scene. Three states within a quick drive... all around Washington D.C.

There's some money floating around these parts.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Yeah I didn't bother to post anything up since the ones who came with us last year are on my Facebook and I have your phone numbers haha

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was always trying to do all paperworks by myself and sometimes it made me literally crazy...! I think it's great that today one can easily find help like if there is such problem. Just because students don't always have enough time for it, trying for example to combine work with studies.
I can advise one more service to you.It is pretty difficult for anyone to spend all energy, time and resources on studying homework. There is no shame in using such a service https://edubirdie.com/article-review-writing. It enables getting high-quality papers done on time and without pressure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts