·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTT: 2014 Mk3 OEM Sport Wheels

a. Your Item Description - Stock wheels from 2014 Sport Pack
b. Your Location - Portland, OR
c. Your Asking Price - Trade or $400 plus shipping
d. Any Related Photos (Optional) - See below...
e. Person placing ad - Me, the owner of the rims
f. Contact Information - PM, email, or call 5037302603

Hey, I am interested in trading/selling my stock sport pack rims for something different. They have approximately 2600 miles on them, and are in perfect condition for all intensive purposes. I would like to trade for something larger; open to different styles, with or without tires, etc. Anybody interested? I'm happy to drive a few hours to meet. Thanks!

Below is what the rims look like. :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody interested? Bump?

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
If you buy after market and look to sell hit me up, I'd be interested in purchase.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you buy after market and look to sell hit me up, I'd be interested in purchase.
I could could sell them, but I don't know where to start on price. I'm thinking $800, but I'm not sure. Any thoughts?

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
800 is steep. my 17 inch black pack wheels were $495 extra from the dealer. You're probably looking at more of $200-$300 for all four realistically. 18 in ST wheels usually go for $400.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
800 is steep. my 17 inch black pack wheels were $495 extra from the dealer. You're probably looking at more of $200-$300 for all four realistically. 18 in ST wheels usually go for $400.
The reason the option is so inexpensive from the dealers is because they are keeping the stock wheels and tires. No foul, just sayin. :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My same wheels are up forsale for 300
Youch! Guess I need to look for a little less moolah. Still, $300 for all four rims and tires? I would think you could ask a bit more than that. Eh, no worries.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone interested? $500 plus shipping.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump for new price. $400 plus shipping. That's a good price and we all know it. [:D] I'm gonna run 17" Escape wheels so I want these gone. Anyone?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump for sale or trade. I'm open to offers and ideas.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can you tell me what tires are installed, and size?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can you tell me what tires are installed, and size?
The wheels are wrapped in the original OEM Continentals tires with 3k miles on them, 215/55/16.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
The titanium handling pack wheels are 18". The sport pack wheels are 16" and come on the SE.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts