Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My car was hit on the left side (Left rear door and panel) and now that door won't open. The tire was hit too and it popped.
During an hour drive I was told the backseats were becoming really hot but I don't have heated seats. My mechanic said everything was fine though, so does anyone know what could be causing this issue? The check engine light isn't on and I'm not getting any error messages

·
Registered
16,336 Posts
EVERYBODY'S seats are getting hot now............look at the temps.

·
Registered
2004 Focus Wagon, Zetec DOHC, Auto
1,468 Posts
I guess it would be possible that the exhaust system has been knocked out of place and is now up against the bottom of the car. Or, you lost an exhaust heat shield.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm set to buy a 2014 Ford Focus SE tomorrow if everything goes well. I took it for a test drive and it seemed to drive fine. But now I'm reading all about transmission issues with the DCT. I looked on the Carfax and it said the TCM was replaced scrabble word finder at 32k and the clutch was replaced at 57k.
The car is sitting now at 62k miles and like I said, it seemed to drive fine on my test drive. It's listed at 8k and I just wanna make sure I'm not making a huge mistake in buying this.

·
Registered
115 Posts
FocuKnot already exposed adomanim1 - a scammer.
adomanim1's posts are from other sites. Some of his previous posts even had malicious or (at minimum) questionable hyperlinks.

·
Registered
2004 Focus Wagon, Zetec DOHC, Auto
1,468 Posts
adomanim1's posts are from other sites. Some of his previous posts even had malicious or (at minimum) questionable hyperlinks.
Yes, and it has been going on for 7 months. This forum is no longer well managed. Malicious link posted in this thread (don't click it, just hover your mouse over it)...
His post is from Symptoms of a Bad or Failing Heater Blower Motor Resistor

1 - 6 of 6 Posts