Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Ford Focus Se 5 speed for sale. It has a prior salvage title. I brought it with 75,000 miles it now has 100,000 miles on it. I have a roush cai, Borla exhaust and has been tuned by toms tune. It runs real good. Call me for more Infomation I have before photos as well. 507-438-1196. I am selling for $6995.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I have had my car for sale for 20 days and not even a bite. Do you all think I am asking too much. Or is it the salvage title that is putting people off.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Your price is way too high for a salvage title. You wouldn't get $7K with a clean title and your mods will be seen as a negative to most, especially if the exhaust is loud. I priced mine (clean title / looks like new) recently and it was in the $4K range RETAIL. I would take that today.

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
I have a 2012 in near mint condition with sport package (ST1 seats,rear discs,leather wheel,piano black grill) and a sunroof,a few tasteful and useful mods and even with only 53000 miles and every single maintenance record on hand and Im not so sure I'd get $7000.

·
Registered
165 Posts
You probably got a smoking good deal when you purchased the salvage titled ride. I'm sure the mods you installed are awesome.... but with a salvage title ... you are only going to get back maybe 50% of your upgraded investment. Take your purchase price.. add 50% of the mods you installed... and this will be a reasonable number. Without the salvage title $5,000 wouldn't scare me... with all your tasteful mods.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts