Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i noticed a click sometimes that i could feel in the brake pedal when turing right. my wife noticed it more and decided she doesnt like the car because its annoying. w/e. so let me describe the phenomenon better.
driving along at any speed, over 5 is more noticable, make a slight to full right turn with foot slightly on the brake pedal and i can feel and hear a click through the brake pedal. interestingly while doing a right turn circle in the parking lot, left foot brake right foot gas to keep moving, i can make it click depending on the position i pass with the steering wheel.
so thats how i manipulate the symptom. any ideas what it could be? i feel like it could be an electrical solenoid and a connection problem. maybe someone with more knowledge of the two systems could chime in?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
alright so i did some investigating to narrow down the problem. here are some pictures depicting the problem in great detail.

so yea.. if you happen to get the same symptoms as i did. check for a flashlight from the previous owner. [rofl]

·
Registered
17,175 Posts
LOL.................you never know

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
LOL - You Win, we'd never guess that one from the symptoms....

Found a few tools over the years, never a flashlight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts