Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
I bought a 2014 se, looked great, drove great, at first untill the 3 day,,,then it was like I was on wet roads,,it would slip as I took off,,,,,I went back to dealer , the service writer said , yea we have known about these transmission for a while,,,SO WHY DIDNT THE SALESMAN TELL ME ABOUT IT?? they immediately wanted me to pick another one on the lot, I didnt want another one from the dealership, the deceived me, lied, I wanted out, but after u sign not ur stuck,,so I got a 2015, with 19,000 seems ok for know,,the dealership has been kissing a lot,,going up there today for a tint, and other free stuff,,I just hope it stays together for 2 years, for a trade in,,I want a horse
Got a '14. It failed. Then got a '15?

Glutton for punishment much?

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
I bought a 2014 se, looked great, drove great, at first untill the 3 day,,,then it was like I was on wet roads,,it would slip as I took off...
Hello socketjim,

Let me document your dealer experience. Please PM your full name, VIN, mileage, dealer, and best daytime phone number. I’ll ensure that it is noted! [:)]

Tricia

·
Registered
762 Posts
Count me amongst those with problems. Ended up trading it for a '15 F-150. Lost my ass on it. My jerking problem was 100% heat related. It would be butter when cold and on short commutes but once I'd drive long enough for everything to get warm/hot, it would get worse as the drive lengthened. It got so bad one time I had clients in the car with me, it was embarrassing. MPG dropped too once it got warmer.

No more Focuses for me. Probably no more Ford cars for me actually.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Guess this is the best place for this?

My '14 doesn't shutter or shift hard, but every so often 1-2 slips, and only 1-2, 1st never slips, 2-3, 3-4, etc are all good.

Any ideas? Did I miss something on the forum?

41 - 46 of 46 Posts