Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I replaced my stock St exhaust for an aftermarket kit. The exhaust was on for 6300 miles. It has one clean cut in it for removal. It could be easily welded back. A good upgrade for a nonturbo focus. I am asking 100
obo. I prefer pickup. Due to length shipping would be very expensive. Call or text 704-813-1070.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Complimentary dinner & a mov... I mean.. Exhaust install! Lol, no I understand, I had plans of venturing down that way (Blue Ridge cruise) within the next two weeks but don't think I'm going to be able to.. [:(] If so, I'd happily get it from you.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I replaced my stock St exhaust for an aftermarket kit. The exhaust was on for 6300 miles. It has one clean cut in it for removal. It could be easily welded back. A good upgrade for a nonturbo focus. I am asking 125 obo. I prefer pickup. Due to length shipping would be very expensive. Call or text 704-813-1070.
Ooh interesting.. Where are you located?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in Bessemer City, North Carolina.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump for a price drop!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Geez, 100$? Come to WNY! ...lol. Good luck, someone local will want to snatch that up.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Is this exhaust system interchangeable with a regular mk3? Like could i just unbolt my exhaust at the front flange and simply put this one on? Assuming it uses the same hangers too.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Is this exhaust system interchangeable with a regular mk3? Like could i just unbolt my exhaust at the front flange and simply put this one on? Assuming it uses the same hangers too.
From what I'm told the flange needs to be rotated and if you have a sedan you will need about 6.9 inches of piping added on but it will fit.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump someone buy this exhaust. It's in my way. LOL!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts