Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1381 - 1400 of 1429 Posts

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
Definitely one of a kind, one hell of a build, glad i could be a part of it. [deviltail]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,383
Thanks a lot :) Yes sir. Rebeldevil.com does the crescent delete.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
138 Posts
Thanks a lot :) Yes sir. Rebeldevil.com does the crescent delete.

Sent from my SM-G930V using FF Mobile
Ah that's what I figured. They're the only ones who've done it so far and PROPS! I'm an artsy guy but not a mechanic/fabricator so just out of curiosity, what did they do? I have no tools or materials and don't intend on stealing their idea but I'm really flat out curious. The only way I can imagine they do it is 1) weld a piece of metal in that gap and buff it smooth or 2) make an entirely new hood.

It's probably method 1 since they aren't selling hoods on their website (BTW RDC, I would totally buy one.)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ah that's what I figured. They're the only ones who've done it so far and PROPS! I'm an artsy guy but not a mechanic/fabricator so just out of curiosity, what did they do? I have no tools or materials and don't intend on stealing their idea but I'm really flat out curious. The only way I can imagine they do it is 1) weld a piece of metal in that gap and buff it smooth or 2) make an entirely new hood.

It's probably method 1 since they aren't selling hoods on their website (BTW RDC, I would totally buy one.)
Totally agree about the hoods. I've been wanting one for a while but there really aren't any.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,387
Here is a long over due update on the build. A lot has changed including me adding a 2.3 stroker to the mix. Here is a list of the current mods and a few pics. :)
Still more to come.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
very awesome man! Jealous!

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,393
Nice! What kind of power you getting now?
91 is low 400s and e50 is close to 500. Still need to dyno

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,395
Today has been fun. Changed my clutch disk to a 6 puck and tossed the fried disk. Also had the flywheel and pressure plate re surfaced as it needed it bad lol. We will test tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,397
Thanks Ray! I have a lot of time into it lol.

·
Registered
490 Posts
This thread is insane! Is the 2.3 a stroked out ecoboost motor, or did you pick up a Mustang 2.3?

Were you the one in Pinion Hills selling parts out of a wrecked blue ST here recently?

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,399
This thread is insane! Is the 2.3 a stroked out ecoboost motor, or did you pick up a Mustang 2.3?

Were you the one in Pinion Hills selling parts out of a wrecked blue ST here recently?
Thanks dude. It's a 2.0 Ecoboost with a 2.3 crank.
I have lots of focus parts for sale :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Thanks dude. It's a 2.0 Ecoboost with a 2.3 crank.
I have lots of focus parts for sale :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using FF Mobile
Very cool! I'd love to pick your brain on that at some point. I went to High School at Serrano. Should grab a coffee at some point when I'm back to see my family!

(And maybe buy a few parts!)

1381 - 1400 of 1429 Posts