Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I noticed that the fuse panel in the back of my SE hatch has a spot for the 25amp fuse that is used in the ST amp and subwoofer Sony system. I was wondering if I could use that as an amp remote location for an aftermarket amp. Pretty sure the relay works in sync with the factory head unit. Which I am keeping cause I want to maintain my sync system. Thanks ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found out that the fuse location for the Sony factory sub and amp was a continuous hot location. But did find another fuse in the hatch location that is tied into the ignition source. This has to be the easiest amp install on any car I have done! I love the easy pull of weather stripping to use channel for wire run location. The pain in the ass was trying to locate the groment behind the glove box to run the power wire through.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone else upgrade their factory stereo systems? I left my head unit stock and ran an amp kit back, I found an amp by Rockford that has a high level input which made it easy to do. If you guys have anything drop some pictures

1 - 3 of 3 Posts