1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
It does seem a little overblown to post it for the one potential member with the issue as there were a total of 387 vehicles affected by the recall, 1 2014 Ford Escape and a combination of 386 Focus and Lincoln MK-C crossovers.

But they are being proactive about it and unlike Pagani they did not just recall all the cars they sold in the country (of course it was only 1 car, but recalling 1 of 1 cars is a 100% recall rate).

·
__________/\__
2,183 Posts
It does seem a little overblown to post it for the one potential member with the issue as there were a total of 387 vehicles affected by the recall, 1 2014 Ford Escape and a combination of 386 Focus and Lincoln MK-C crossovers.

But they are being proactive about it and unlike Pagani they did not just recall all the cars they sold in the country (of course it was only 1 car, but recalling 1 of 1 cars is a 100% recall rate).
How unlucky would you have to be to have the one Ford Escape that was recalled?

My service writer at my local Ford dealership:

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for letting us know... Gonna have to check to see when mine was built after I get off work.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Where do you find the build date?

·
Registered
154 Posts
RyanFromSC,

You can find the build date from checking this site with your VIN

http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do

Just checked mine, May 30th, so I'm in the clear. Surprised my focus only sat for 15 days without an owner lol.
Thanks, cbtrac! According to that my little Focus was built on July 14th, 2014. If I remember right we bought it on the 21st or 22nd. Neat!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts