Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if the ST projector headlights will fit the Titanium. I love the look of the ST's lights but didn't really want that kinda fuel mileage. Need to know how much including all equipment needed for install.

Thanks!

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Yes they will fit, all Mk3 lights are the same dimensions. As for actually getting them to work, to my knowledge no one here has done the swap yet.

Cost is the issue here though. For the pair you can expect to spend around $3,000.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ouch. That's gonna be very difficult to get past the wife. Think I might just stick with stock if the ST's are that expensive.

·
Registered
761 Posts
He is right. A pair is just under $3000.00 I have some here and when I get a spare moment I will compare to the stock headlight and see if it uses the same plug. The ballast is built into it, so I can't see why it wouldnt work as long as the harness is the same.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Are the Focus Electric headlights any cheaper Andy?
The electric (BEV) Focus headlights are about the same price, however, I somehow ended up with 2 pairs that I can sell less than dealer cost. The pair would be $2000.00. These are the same as the ST except they are all chrome.

·
Registered
322 Posts
The electric (BEV) Focus headlights are about the same price, however, I somehow ended up with 2 pairs that I can sell less than dealer cost. The pair would be $2000.00. These are the same as the ST except they are all chrome.
Do you still have those BEV lights? Do they come with the ballasts and bulbs too?

Lastly.. do you know if the connectors are the same for the BEV and non-BEV cars?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi can any one help me as I tried to fix xenon headlights on standard Ford Focus titanium and it's showing error on the screen the low beam light does not work others then that every thing is working can anyone tell me how to fix this

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Hi can any one help me as I tried to fix xenon headlights on standard Ford Focus titanium and it's showing error on the screen the low beam light does not work others then that every thing is working can anyone tell me how to fix this
You need to use the Foccus program to set beams to not dipped, and HIDs to alternate. I have the ST3 lights on my NA and they work perfectly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts