Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm looking at getting a 2013 Ford Focus SE and was wondering if any body had some recommendations on some modifications I should do. I'd prefer to upgrade the radio first because it only has the 4" screen so I would really appreciate some recommendations for radios.

·
Registered
54 Posts
As far as the radio goes you can look into the metra kit that enables you to install a double din radio or equally sized touch screen. I don't have much knowledge on aftermarket radios so I'll let someone else chime in.

Other things you should look into is enabling the hidden options within your cars programming like hill assist, global windows, bambi mode, disable shift light, disable TPMS in favor of DDS. These features can be enabled using ForScan or Focccus and the appropriate OBDC connector. Also, look into snorkel delete and high performance drop in filters (like K&N, Green Filter, AEM) for a 3-5% HP increase. These are all cheap and easy wins.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,298 Posts
Have you thought about looking at the next few trim levels which offers more features......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts