Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok.... DST changed, and wife wanted to change the clock in her 2013 Ford Focus SE hatchback.
She wanted to do it herself, looked at the manual, and turned to page 127, where it clearly states....

E. Clock: Set the Time
1 - Press the H or M buttons on the outside of the display repeatedly until the desired time appears.
2 - Press OK to confirm the time.
--- You can also set the CLOCK by pressing the MENU button.....

SO - she looked all over for the H & M buttons, but didn't see any,
and the console photo for the AM/FM/CD Sync
on the previous page made no sense since....
H --> #5 on keypad, and M --> fast reverse seek

·
Registered
154 Posts
[scratch] I don't know about any H & M buttons, I changed mine through the menu button... [dunno]

·
Rubber Side Down
2,415 Posts
If she has the standard stereo system with the clock above, the H & M buttons are on the right side of the clock.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have no idea if it was changed between 2012 and 2013, but on mine there is a small button that is directly across from the CD eject button. Press that, and it brings up a menu that allows you to adjust the time with the directional keypad on the head itself or on the wheel.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have no idea if it was changed between 2012 and 2013, but on mine there is a small button that is directly across from the CD eject button. Press that, and it brings up a menu that allows you to adjust the time with the directional keypad on the head itself or on the wheel.
The 2013 manual shows a small "clock" button across from the CD eject button for the SYNC radio, but my car has an "info" button instead, as well as "tune" buttons not listed in the image.

I checked the 2014 manual and it lined up with my radio. It's possible that there was a small radio redesign that happened part way through 2013 (my car is a job 2).

·
Registered
368 Posts
I have a 2013 SE Job 2 with satellite and SYNC. The Clock button is located just to the right of the 0 button. Pushing the Clock button brings up the clock setting menu, and you use the cursor buttons to move the hours and minutes up or down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts