Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 ST hit the wall at a track day event, so what is left is for sale.
I have pulled the motor and trans. Motor ran until the wall stopped the car.
Motor and trans complete, less intake, no starter, no ac compressor. Turbo housing shows some damage. 1300$.
Everything behind windshield for sale, let me know what your interested in. All parts still on the car. Flaming Orange body.
Located in NC. Shipping available.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'd be interest in the side skirts and possibly the drivers side mirror. Heck, maybe even the wheels if they have good tread. Maybe even the boost gauge too. Add a little bit of fun to my Titanium.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Drivers mirror was damaged when they loaded it on the trailer, side skirts were removed for my project, and the gauge pack I will sell as a whole unit. Wheels all show curb rash.

I wasn't driving this car at the time of the crash it was an unfortunate friend and this part out is last part of the project. I would love to sell the whole tub and would do so for 1000$. Full interior not the recaros all air bags were blown. Doors, rear suspension, hatch, brakes all the glass except windshield.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What did your center console look like? I’ve been looking for on that has the AUX/usb in the console but without the heated seat switches in the middle. Also, I’d be interested in the steering wheel. I don’t have a leather wheel and I’m swapping my front bumper to an ST so the week would be a nice touch

·
Registered
45 Posts
How much to ship the pillars and visors? I dont have a sunroof, otherwise I'd want the headliner. Do you have the color led map light panel?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts