Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure here - have done all the resetting I can think of including pulling the fuse (#67 - SYNC). Not able to pair phones any longer. No longer see "SYNC" on my Bluetooth list to pair to. Like the Bluetooth "module" (or whatever it is) died...no clue.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Maybe try deleting some paired devices from the car's memory? There's always a maximum number of devices it can remember.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Bluetooth is gone. No Bluetooth at all. I believe it's dead. I'll likely just replace with an aftermarket deal with Apple Car Play.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I realize it doesn't even show up on your cell phone. But can you manually enter into settings on the radio via the buttons, then bluetooth settings, then paired devices, and then delete a paired device? Pardon if that's not the exact menu structure, but I haven't had the factory head unit installed for like 3 years. lol

If you can't even get into anything bluetooth with the buttons, can you delete a device via voice?

If still nothing, try unplugging the battery for 10 mins, then plugging it back in.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ended up being a bad Sync module. Decided to just upgrade to a new Sony head unit to maintain hands-free controls etc. Much better now..have Apple Car Play!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts