Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyone has had this issue with the titanium automatic/standard shift.... When in standard mode, sometimes it seems to slip out of gear between 1st and 3rd gears when driving at slow speeds, it goes to the dealer to be looked at but it has only happened 6 times in 2000 miles.... just wondering ?????

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
When in standard mode, sometimes it seems to slip out of gear between 1st and 3rd gears when driving at slow speeds, it goes to the dealer to be looked at but it has only happened 6 times in 2000 miles...
Hi ssn666hawkbill,

I responded to your other post, but wanted to make sure you saw it. To prevent the engine from running at too low of an rpm, SelectShift may automatically make some downshifts. Take a look at page 276 of the Owner's Guide for more details on SelectShift. Since you are concerned, though, visiting the dealer will be the best way to ease your worries. Please let me know if I can assist!

~Natasha

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hi ssn666hawkbill,

I responded to your other post, but wanted to make sure you saw it. To prevent the engine from running at too low of an rpm, SelectShift may automatically make some downshifts. Take a look at page 276 of the Owner's Guide for more details on SelectShift. Since you are concerned, though, visiting the dealer will be the best way to ease your worries. Please let me know if I can assist!

~Natasha
Natasha,

I sent you a PM earlier today regarding a related issue and my disappointing experience after visiting a Ford service department for the above mentioned issue. Please let me know if/when you have received and read it.

Thank you.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Natasha,

I sent you a PM earlier today regarding a related issue and my disappointing experience after visiting a Ford service department for the above mentioned issue. Please let me know if/when you have received and read it.
Hi theos2,

Thank you for letting me know. I am working through the volume of PMs received over the past few days, and will respond within 24 hours. Thanks for your patience, and have a good afternoon!

~Natasha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts