Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a strut tower stabilizer bar for sale. It's white but I have carbonfiber vinyl covering it. I no longer have the focus and took this off to return the cat to stock. I'm asking $100 o.b.o. not including shipping. Please message me or text 314-560-0823, my name's Nate. I've attached a link to view the add on ebay. I guarantee this will fit a 2012 Focus. I had it on mine for about a year. I'm in St. Louis

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Focus-MK2-Ultra-Racing-Front-Strut-Stabiliser-Bar-2-Points-1-6-/221459571401?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item339004e2c9&vxp=mtr

·
Big Blue 2.0
1,634 Posts
I have a strut tower stabilizer bar for sale. It's white but I have carbonfiber vinyl covering it. I no longer have the focus and took this off to return the cat to stock. I'm asking $100 o.b.o. not including shipping. Please message me or text 314-560-0823, my name's Nate. I've attached a link to view the add on ebay. I guarantee this will fit a 2012 Focus. I had it on mine for about a year. I'm in St. Louis

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Focus-MK2-Ultra-Racing-Front-Strut-Stabiliser-Bar-2-Points-1-6-/221459571401?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item339004e2c9&vxp=mtr

any photos of it installed?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately I neglected to take any pictures of it on the car. I have a problem posting pics on this website anyway, so it probably wouldn't have mattered. But I assure you that it does fit.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
i didnt even know they made a strut tower bar for these cars. where did you buy it?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is for sale still and I got it off ebay. I guarantee that it will fit. I'm very car savvy and wouldn't say it fits and it doesn't really fit, just throwing that out there for any who are concerned that it won't. Now, I did have to dremel a very small piece of material to get it to sit all the way down, but nothing that would affect the integrity of the car or is noticeable in any way. I can ASSURE you that this works perfectly fine.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
where did you buy the bar from originaly? i've never seen a front strut bar for the mk3 before.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts