Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling one brand new set and one used set of ST coilover suspension for a 2012+ Focus. I'm asking $650 o.b.o. for the new set and $300 o.b.o. for the used set. I will not pay shipping as they weigh around 50lbs. A new set of these from Tirerack goes for around $900 so this is a very good deal. The used set has around 8,000 miles on it, so it is pretty new as well. Please message me or text 314-560-0823, my name's Nate. The link below will give you any info. you may want about lowering dimensions etc. The picture is not what they look like. I can email pics of either set, just let me know. I'm in St. Louis.

http://www.tirerack.com/suspension/suspension.jsp?make=ST&model=X+Coil-Over&group=X+Coil-Over&partNum=STC90322&autoMake=Ford&autoModel=Focus+5-Door&autoYear=2012&autoModClar=SE+with+Sport+Package

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I find it hard to believe that out of the 493 people that viewed this, no one wants to lower their Focus at a huge discount...

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Man these should go fast specaily at that price. Basicly K/W 's w/ galvanzided housings. Awesome setup for someone & beats the e-bay chineese crap all to hell...... GLWS.....

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Well I was going to buy racelands, but this is a hell of a deal. Any way you can get me a quote shipped to 85032 on the used set? Or did you mean you don't want to ship them at all in the OP?

·
So mote be it
8,959 Posts
Well I was going to buy racelands, but this is a hell of a deal. Any way you can get me a quote shipped to 85032 on the used set? Or did you mean you don't want to ship them at all in the OP?
seriously, ST w/ 8k miles is much better than racelands...assuming the OP's ad/condition is accurate, cant believe this hasnt sold. I've shipped suspension cross country and it was only like $50-60 irrc

good luck with sale SneakerP

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So I've sold the used set and still have the new set available but with a hitch. When I sold the old set I had to include the rear adjusting perches with it. When the dealership took my old set off of my car they didn't take the perches off and I didn't even realize until the car was already sold by the dealership (I work at the dealership and can't risk contacting the guy who bought it without jeopardizing my job) I'm really surprised that he hasn't noticed that his focus sits about 2 inches too high in the back. So anyway, I still have everything else and would be willing to let it go for a discounted price, make me an offer(nothing too ridiculous) and I will entertain them. You can order the perches from KW, but they won't sell them by themselves without the coils etc. They wanted $139 a piece so I said screw that. PM me with any questions.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Its still a great deal^^^^^ GLWS

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The new set is still available, but unfortunately I had to give my rear perches to "Stingray" when I sold him the used set. I've priced getting some from KW and they will not sell them separately, only as a set for $130 a piece. That includes the perches, coils and shocks. I did a little searching and there are a few relatively low priced ($40-$50) kits with rear perches that may work on ebay. Or you could probably install the coils without the perches and use the factory inserts, but you wouldn't be able to adjust the ride height. Ticks me off that KW/ST won't sell just the perches which are only about $40.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So here's the deal guys, I still have this brand new set of coilovers. They're missing the rear adjust perches but those can be purchased from ST/KW. I'm willing to take reasonable offers on them because I need them gone. These will work on 2011+. This stuff is still in the box and never been put on a car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts