Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sonic Crew #04
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today i tried to start my car and it wouldnt start, the oil indicator was on, after about 5 minutes I was able to start the car and had no problems the rest of the day. push button start btw

·
Rubber Side Down
2,415 Posts
How many miles? Did you change the oil? Was the engine trying to turn when you tried starting it or did it do nothing?

·
Sonic Crew #04
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
about 3600 miles, no i didnt change the oil, it is still the initial oil that is in there, and it wasnt trying to turn over at all, but was making some noise.

·
Rubber Side Down
2,415 Posts
about 3600 miles, no i didnt change the oil, it is still the initial oil that is in there,
Was it a low oil indicator or change the oil indicator? BTW change that initial oil out of there. You'll find most people do the first change at 1,000 miles.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
today i tried to start my car and it wouldnt start, the oil indicator was on, after about 5 minutes I was able to start the car and had no problems the rest of the day. push button start btw
Was the oil (pressure) indicator on before the engine started? If so, it is normal. An engine that is not running has no oil pressure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts