Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving back from the beach, everything is fine. Went to go wash and clean my Focus and I decided to turn on the vehicle for the AC considering its still hot out and *MAGIC* it does not start. The car will attempt to crank twice and then completely shut off. Wont even turn over. At first I thought that I was being a dumb and not pushing in the clutch all the way but that wasnt it. Still same issue. Ive looked around and saw that a possibility is the trans control module but in all the posts I saw the Focus was an automatic and not manual. Any possibilities this might be? Thanks.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Driving back from the beach, everything is fine. Went to go wash and clean my Focus and I decided to turn on the vehicle for the AC considering its still hot out and *MAGIC* it does not start. The car will attempt to crank twice and then completely shut off. Wont even turn over. At first I thought that I was being a dumb and not pushing in the clutch all the way but that wasnt it. Still same issue. Ive looked around and saw that a possibility is the trans control module but in all the posts I saw the Focus was an automatic and not manual. Any possibilities this might be? Thanks.
Hi Blindman31B,

I recommend calling your local Ford Dealer and taking it in for a diagnosis. Once you do, please let me know. :)

Meagan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts