Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If possible I need to get a price quote on the MAF sensor housing for my 2012 Focus. The part numbers inscribed on the piece read:

BV61 - 9B642 - AD
BV61 - 9T303 - AD

Thanks!

·
Registered
761 Posts
If possible I need to get a price quote on the MAF sensor housing for my 2012 Focus. The part numbers inscribed on the piece read:

BV61 - 9B642 - AD
BV61 - 9T303 - AD

Thanks!
With the numbers provided I end up with a choice of PZEV or standard emmisions, with a big price swing between the two. Price is either $4.00 or $39.55. If you could PM the last 8 of your VIN, I can narrow it down.

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, a piece is already in the mail as it turns out, an unneeded leftover from a fellow member.

Thank you anyway Andy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
With the numbers provided I end up with a choice of PZEV or standard emmisions, with a big price swing between the two. Price is either $4.00 or $39.55. If you could PM the last 8 of your VIN, I can narrow it down.

Andy, I'm wondering if you could tell me where I can get that part. Everywhere I've seen so far has the whole housing unit plus the MAF sensor, but I just need the housing unit.

·
Big Blue 2.0
1,634 Posts
The MAF housings in our car are crap... the plastic isn't durable at all. I wish someone made an aluminum version.

·
Big Blue 2.0
1,634 Posts
Hence why I need a new one -_-
Yeah I have been through two already. I am looking for a machine shop to make an aluminum one, I will let you know if I find one for a reasonable price

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm not sure if the numbers are the same as the ones Twenty stated, as he has a sedan and I have a hatchback. But I imagine a part like that is universal across the majority of Focus'. I'm wondering if the part that I linked will be a good replacement. It says it's universal and the website says it should fit 2012-present Focus'. Sorry, I'm kind of a n00b when it comes to these things.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's definitely a good price. I'd just like to get some sort of confirmation before I buy it, wait for it to ship and start taking that part of my car a part lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts