Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2012 Focus Se
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i just bought a used 2012 SE this morning which is exactly the same as the one on my profile pic. Although i find it good looking as is I would have preferred to have the st or rs( mostly because of the grills/front bumper, spoiler and exhaust) but i dont have that kind of money馃槄. I was wondering if you had any mods I should do to make my SE have a sportier look for under 2K. Dont hesitate to show me what you got and send links!!!!!!!!!

Registered
The obvious one is wheels. Even factory 17's would look way better.

Tint helps. Debadge the clutter on the trunk/hatch. I swapped black trim fogs b/c I didn't like chrome.

Registered
2018, Grey Mk 3.5 Focus Sedan
Yellow headlight vinyl wrap? You could even get the spoiler from the ST or RS models since you have a hatchback. Those universal lip kits (basically garage door liner with double-sided tape) Mudflaps?

Registered
2012 Focus Se
Discussion Starter #4
Yellow headlight vinyl wrap? You could even get the spoiler from the ST or RS models since you have a hatchback. Those universal lip kits (basically garage door liner with double-sided tape) Mudflaps?
Yeah im looking into that however those kits all seem to be for the 2013 and up rs and st focus are you sure they will fit my 2012 se?

Registered
2013 Focus Titanium and 2012 Focus Titanium
I would just buy some translucent yellow wrap and wrap them myself, if you know how to wrap than it鈥檚 easy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts