Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody, I would prefer to sell the intake and ecoboost throttle body together although I may look at splitting up if I can't sell.. I also have a MST silicone intake air elbow in black but it WILL NOT fit the larger throttlebody very easily. $45US for Mst alone or less if you buy it with intake.

FS werks intake is used, functions perfect, however the shield has minor corrosion on one corner thats not visable and rubbed out decal from making contact with hood insulation...it had no hardware so I used my own bits and added a rubber mount under the box and make my own rubber mount for the other stock airbox mount location no aluminum MAF spacers so I used small wrench sockets, worked great..filter is a little dirty and has a couple of crooked pleats but still in good condition and not ready to be cleaned yet.

a. FS Werks intake with green closed end filter
b. Vancouver, BC, Canada
c. $75US + shipping
d. Pictures to come
e. Dominic Curtis
f. PM me here

a. 63mm Ecoboost throttle body, 4x mounting bolts, new gasket
b. Vancouver, BC, Canada
c. $40US + shipping
d. Pictures to come
e. Dominic Curtis
f. PM me here

Ecoboost TB, bought off a member here that wrote off his focus, was only used for less then a year, comes with new gasket and longer mounting bolts..the bolts are not from ford but work good....price of the TB alone has jumped to over $60US.

Note Intake pic shows mst hose which is not included unless you pay more, and ecoboost tb picture contains intake and spacer which are not for sale.

Attachments

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Going turbo huh

Sent from my SM-G925V using FF Mobile
Nope.. not until I see some damn dyno results... I bought TB for a freind and he bowed out...I have three intakes..fs werks, steeda and now prototype 3" intake from Tom that I will keep if it dymoes a gain as previous owner showed it did over k&n I think

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats the one.. shipping is a bit more and takes longer..ive discounted the intake and could discount the tb a bit more depending on cost to ship

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anybody interested? Intake? 63mm ecoboost tb? mst elbow? Shoot me some offers

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Added more pictures, also no corrosion on the intake shield, just some dirt.. it's in good shape

·
Registered
43 Posts
How much to ship to WA? zip 98367. I just ordered some stuff today, but may be able to cancel it, this being such a decent deal.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey everybody, I would prefer to sell the intake and ecoboost throttle body together although I may look at splitting up if I can't sell.. I also have a MST silicone intake air elbow in black but it WILL NOT fit the larger throttlebody very easily. $45US for Mst alone or less if you buy it with intake.

FS werks intake is used, functions perfect, however the shield has minor corrosion on one corner thats not visable and rubbed out decal from making contact with hood insulation...it had no hardware so I used my own bits and added a rubber mount under the box and make my own rubber mount for the other stock airbox mount location no aluminum MAF spacers so I used small wrench sockets, worked great..filter is a little dirty and has a couple of crooked pleats but still in good condition and not ready to be cleaned yet.

a. FS Werks intake with green closed end filter
b. Vancouver, BC, Canada
c. $75US + shipping
d. Pictures to come
e. Dominic Curtis
f. PM me here

a. 63mm Ecoboost throttle body, 4x mounting bolts, new gasket
b. Vancouver, BC, Canada
c. $40US + shipping
d. Pictures to come
e. Dominic Curtis
f. PM me here

Ecoboost TB, bought off a member here that wrote off his focus, was only used for less then a year, comes with new gasket and longer mounting bolts..the bolts are not from ford but work good....price of the TB alone has jumped to over $60US.

Note Intake pic shows mst hose which is not included unless you pay more, and ecoboost tb picture contains intake and spacer which are not for sale.
Is the tb shown in the photo the one for sale? The part number on the label would suggest that is the stock 2.0 Focus tb.

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is the tb shown in the photo the one for sale? The part number on the label would suggest that is the stock 2.0 Focus tb.
Thats the one for sale, pretty sure it's the 2.3 because the body is bigger also in the pic you see it's 63mm or around 2.54" stock is 57 or 2.2".. but I'll double check

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tb still for sale? Whats the price shipping to Tulare, CA 93274
I possibly have a buyer for the lot or 2 of 3 items, if that doesn't go then i'll sell everything seperately

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ahh, contrary to the sticker, it is the 2.3 tb. I double checked some comparison images of the two, and it does indeed match the Mustang one.

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, and the MST Silicone hose will NOT fit the larger TB, I tried.. unless they cut a slit in it.....pics

Attachments

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pending sale for all of it...

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Update, everything still for sale, I'll be splitting stuff up now, I have a few people interested in the TB, so looking to sell the intake system, and Mst hose and I'll update if TB is still available....intake system $75 US shipped, MST hose $40 shipped (Note: mst hose has small slit cut into the PCV connector as it was very tight, I used a ziptie to secure it, or you can use a small worm clamp)

Thank you

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tb sold, still have intake and MST hose..$65us shipped for intake system, $35 shipped for mst hose

1 - 20 of 21 Posts