Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
try www.helminc.com or 1-800-782-4356. just had a look at the dealer info and its going to be a pretty penny. No books on the '12 yet, but the one for the '11 was up there. Probably around $225

·
Registered
12 Posts
The first one is just the Focus, and the second one is all of 2012 cars.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Did you guys ever get your manual? I tried doing the online subscription some time ago but couldn't access them. When I called they told me they still didn't have the manuals. This was long after you guys last discussed this though.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I use Alldata for repair guides for my Audi. Nothing available for 2012 or 2013 Ford yet but just wait. The cost is $27 for a year or $45 for 5 years. I already have 5 years for the Audi so adding another car would be only $30 for 5 years. TSB and recall info is also included.

It's worth the wait if you don't need something right away.

http://www.alldatadiy.com/index.html

Sent from my HTC One X

·
Registered
68 Posts
I use alldata at school right now, along with shopkey5. Neither of which have much data on the 2012 focus yet. But it seems like every week I find something I didn't think I would, or am able to delve deeper than I thought. The wiring diagrams for the focus are, however, the absolute best. Clear, easy to read, and in the color of the wires! Why didn't anyone do that before??

Anywho, chiltons and Haynes have nothing yet either as of a couple of days ago...

·
Registered
5,887 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts