Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Focus Fanatics! I've been a member of this forum for quite some time, but never really posted anything about my Focus, a Sonic Blue 2012 SE 5MT without any extra packages or any features.

Bought the car back in Jan 2018 with 93k km (58k miles), one owner, bone stock. This is what the car used to look like when I first got it:

And this is what it looks like now:

So far it has received the following mods:

Exterior:
  • Ford Focus Electric Xenon headlights
  • LED 6000k fog lights
  • Ford Performance five spoke 18" rims in matte black w/ 235/40R18 Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric tires

Interior:
  • Ford Focus Electric grey leather seats
  • Small screen speedo upgraded to large screen speedo
  • AM/FM/CD stereo upgraded to Sync 1
  • Front paper speakers upgraded to Sony speakers (from a Focus Titanium)
  • Steering wheel upgraded to leather stitched steering wheel with cruise control
  • Outer dash air vents with silver ring
  • Metal silver door handles
  • Door panels upgraded to Titanium with black cloth and soft touch
  • 70mai dash cam installed behind mirror, hardwired to fuse box
  • Tinted windows (5% limo tint on rear and rear doors and 20% tint on front doors)

Engine:
  • K&N drop-in air filter
  • Ford Focus Electric RMM

In the near future it should be getting some more performance and handling oriented mods such as coilovers, headers, exhaust and a tune.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I don't see the pics, but maybe it's just my laptop.

Look into the Steeda short throw bracket. Nice upgrade for $70 or so.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Completely forgot about a short shifter!

In addition, found a brand new OBX header for CAD180.00 from a guy that decided to engine swap his SE with an ST engine. Will probably be picking it up tomorrow.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unfortunately I ended up deciding to sell the car. A great opportunity on a 2013 Fusion SE AWD showed up and I couldn't let it pass. Some parts such as the headlights, K&N filter, OBX headers and others will be posted on the sale area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts