Focus Fanatics Forum banner

121 - 140 of 772 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Wheels look great on it, awesome choice!

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
I can go 0% in the back but not up front, only 35%
Might just go 35% all around
Yeah i didnt want to go quite that dark. Here in Washington 35% is the legal limit but i've always tinted my cars at 15% and never have had any issues (knock on wood). So i went with 15% all the way around on my Focus.

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Yeah i didnt want to go quite that dark. Here in Washington 35% is the legal limit but i've always tinted my cars at 15% and never have had any issues (knock on wood). So i went with 15% all the way around on my Focus.
Yeah 35% is the legal limit here in cali so ill stick with that [thumb]

Wheels look great on it, awesome choice!
Thanks bud! I'm super happy with the result! I am glad i went with 235/40s rather than stretching a 215/40 i like this look alot

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
It has been wayyyy too long so here are updates! I finished my selectshift addon.
and it works! [twothumbs] then I added euro grills and ordered euro black headlights to match!
and I thought, what the heck, i want HIDs but I wasn't about to do them without projectors! [nono] so out comes the cutting utensils and BOOM
and HIDs on
so my next plan is to add a new intake and paint my rear valance again. I also am in the process of saving up for a new trunk since the bondo we used on this one is cracking. Rather do it right this time

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey man sweet ride. Is that front grill hard to install? I need to replace one of the triangles and may just grab that, looks way cooler.[hihi]

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
What is the select shift addition? Don't the automatics already have a select shift option?

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Hey man sweet ride. Is that front grill hard to install? I need to replace one of the triangles and may just grab that, looks way cooler.[hihi]

its super easy, mike from RDC has instructions on his website rebel devil customs

Oh wow that is looking so good. How hard were the headlights also did you use the config editor to turn on select shift?

the headlights took forever to finish, 8 hours total. I did use config to turn it on [thumb]

What is the select shift addition? Don't the automatics already have a select shift option?
If all had it, I wouldn't have added it right? No unfortunately it doesn't come standard.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Found you on Instagram. Also found 2 select shifters on ebay, both under $100. Prob will be my next mod. Sometimes I wished I would have bought an 5 speed, others not so much.

Keep up the tasteful mods up. Nice seeing a car done correctly. I assume since you said rebel devil has instructions on how to install the euro grille that is where you purchased it?

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Yes that is correct, so far i know of no other US place selling them either

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Props on getting the Frod Focus FB page to share a pic of your car![thumb] I think I'm next!

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
Actually our area code in northern California haha

121 - 140 of 772 Posts