Focus Fanatics Forum banner

61 - 80 of 772 Posts

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
What paint did you use that looks great!
There is a place here that mixed it and put it in a spray can! It was wayyyyy more than enough

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
I'm scared haha. But if they can color match for you, that would save me lots of money. I know touchup paint is darker than my paint color anyways, color match might come a bit closer.
Check out automotivetouchup.com thats what i use [thumb]

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
Looks awesome dude [thumb]

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Do you happen to know any of the coupons for that website?

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Awesome! I defiantly have to try this. I also have the k&n typhoon CAI And I love the noise too. But once you pair it with an exhaust system it's unreal.

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Awesome! I defiantly have to try this. I also have the k&n typhoon CAI And I love the noise too. But once you pair it with an exhaust system it's unreal.
Haha i also have the typhoon, i paired it with my glasspack, and 2 1/4 inch piping. Me haz teh like :D

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
What else do you plan on doing? I'm currently buying some lowering springs and maybe some new rotors if I can find the right set for the right price.

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
What else do you plan on doing? I'm currently buying some lowering springs and maybe some new rotors if I can find the right set for the right price.
Im lowered on vmaxx springs. But i plan on coilovers in the future. I also plan on a tune and hopefully headers once injected releases them

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Yeah. In hoping fswerks can come out with a turbo kit soon.

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Time to update my build....so not huge things done but i painted my wheels. I beat the crap out of them and wanted them ready for winter. The first one went great! But i went to take the second one off and the lug nuts....stripped so this happened
luckily i got them off so i painted the remaining three, and also painted my calipers red.
i also fixed my amp so that it wouldnt move around in the trunk. Did this by cutting a hole in the plastic under the trunk carpet and laid it in there. There fofo is moving along and with my new job, i only await spring so that all the mods i wanna do, will be achieved

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
So i haven't updated the mod thread in a bit, but here is a minor mod. Upgraded to Castrol Synthetic oil. Been using the same Bosche filter for a while. Future mods are literally right around the corner starting with a big mod for me. More to come

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Looking good man. Damn those lugs were bad. What happened?
I went to a shop to have the tires mounted and they stripped three lugs. I was pissed off so bad

61 - 80 of 772 Posts