Focus Fanatics Forum banner

761 - 772 of 772 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
I wanna do that and go out to the track to get some 1/4 mile times. Although my job has me out on the road 6 days a week as I'm now truck driving. So by the time I'm home, tracks are all closed. Once I get a 1/4 mile time I'll post it.

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
I'm curious what kind of time you can set!

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #763
I just looked at this entire thread and it seriously brought me to tears. Seeing the changes this car has made and the growth of both me and the sedan is crazy. I've gone through a lot with this car, and it's amazing how far it has come.

I can't believe the transformations that I have been able to create, and it's cool seeing them all documented here. I have some amazing news coming out within the next days. And it really brings this whole thread around full circle. Gotta thank everyone who's supported me throughout this entire build. Bill, Mike, Kyle D, and Kyle M. It's been a hell of a ride and it's only getting better!

For now, here are some more pictures with the cup spoilers and valance :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
350 Posts
Such a SICK build, bro! I absolutely love those weeks too. It's really nice seeing a performance sedan for once. It kinda reminds me a little of the forgotten SVT Contour. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see some numbers!

·
Registered
219 Posts
I finally sat on this entire thread and went through page by page a weekend or so ago. Amazing work man. You are truly an inspiration to the Focus family!

Can't wait to see what's next!

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #766
I finally sat on this entire thread and went through page by page a weekend or so ago. Amazing work man. You are truly an inspiration to the Focus family!

Can't wait to see what's next!

Such a SICK build, bro! I absolutely love those weeks too. It's really nice seeing a performance sedan for once. It kinda reminds me a little of the forgotten SVT Contour. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see some numbers!

Thanks guys! It's been a great ride! I might hit a dyno this weekend. I've been wanting to see how much power I'm making. There's also a show I'm attending and I believe they are gonna have the drag strip open to attendees so that's gonna happen as well! We'll see how it all goes.

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #767
Update: Ran the quarter mile yesterday. Time slip has me on the right!

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #769
Nice! With, a little work, you'll probably break into the 13s! Well done! [:D]

Definitely! Thanks man! I bet with a bit higher setting of launch control and hitting the shift points perfectly, I can get to the 13s easily!

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #772
Hey guys! I know it's been a very long time since I have updated my thread. Well, I have some good news and bad news. The bad: I unfortunately hit someone in the STedan and the car was totaled a few years back. I'll post some pics once I'm on the phone for direct upload.
2 years post crash, I am typing this to start the documentation of my next build! I am starting on the canvas of a 2013 Focus ST2! I can't wait to see where the new journey takes me!

761 - 772 of 772 Posts