Focus Fanatics Forum banner

741 - 760 of 772 Posts

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #741
First modification has been purchased! AP from a local seller. I also did a track day and determined I need new wheels. So I purchased some Andros for street use and the works will be my track wheels. On top of that, I also won new ST suspension coils in an instagram contest! I purchased some adjustable camber arms for the rear and the car will get a much needed alignment soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #743
Still say that looks MEAN.

Good to hear from ya, track day must have been a blast!

It was awesome! I think the car is going to start taking a different direction and be a dedicated track build!

·
What do i put here?
8,344 Posts
Can't wait to see this at FF ;)

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #747
Oh I do need to add that mod number 3 has been ordered! Turbosmart BOV from Focus13! Thanks dude!

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Oh I do need to add that mod number 3 has been ordered! Turbosmart BOV from Focus13! Thanks dude!

Anytime bro!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #749
It's time I updated my build as a fair amount has happened. I now have a new accessport as my old one got stolen and am running an RDC tune. Along with that, I also installed a new Depo Racing Big Beast FMIC!

I've had a bit of toe issues in the rear so I pulled the trigger on some rear toe arms as well.

It wasn't all just functional mods, as this past weekend, I painted my new Fifteen52 Cup Spoilers and stock rear valance and installed them!

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
nice man! That intercooler is sick! couple questions.

How are you liking the RDC tune?

have you thought of painting the cross bar for the front bumper black instead of race red so it doesnt stand out so much? or do you like it that way?

Are you going for a stealth rear end? how did you dump the exhaust since there is no cut out for the tail pipe?

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #753
nice man! That intercooler is sick! couple questions.

How are you liking the RDC tune?

have you thought of painting the cross bar for the front bumper black instead of race red so it doesnt stand out so much? or do you like it that way?

Are you going for a stealth rear end? how did you dump the exhaust since there is no cut out for the tail pipe?

I love the tune! It's doing well I just need to get a revision for the FMIC. Waiting on it currently.

I love the race red. Gives it a good look to me.

I am going for a clean rear. The paint matching really cleans up the look. Took inspiration from Twenty who was the first to do it. The exhaust is currently at the axle. I want to do duals out of the back and a functional diffuser soon. :D

·
Registered
350 Posts
I love your build! This is definitely the sickest MK3 sedan I've ever seen! So, are you the first/only successful ST Sedan conversion?

Have you dyno'd it yet? If so, what kind of numbers are you putting to the tire?

Keep the pics coming! [:D]

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,025 Posts
He's actually STedan number 7. Mike, aka Shade-010, AKA the mad wizard, did the first swap about two years ago. His shop, Rebel Devil Customs, is the only place performing the swap, though two other groups have built or are building STedans.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
350 Posts
He's actually STedan number 7. Mike, aka Shade-010, AKA the mad wizard, did the first swap about two years ago. His shop, Rebel Devil Customs, is the only place performing the swap, though two other groups have built or are building STedans.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using FF Mobile
Whoa, that's a lot more than I ever thought were done! Thanks for the details! [:)]

·
Registered
5,894 Posts
How about a 1/4 mile time sometime since that's something we can relate to and compare to a stock ST and other turbo front wheel drivers.

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #758
I wanna do that and go out to the track to get some 1/4 mile times. Although my job has me out on the road 6 days a week as I'm now truck driving. So by the time I'm home, tracks are all closed. Once I get a 1/4 mile time I'll post it.

741 - 760 of 772 Posts