Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 772 Posts

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally starting my build thread....after having the car for six months, this is how i had purchased it on January 12th, 2013
[/url] 481371_391743927583307_1070064186_n by papaacer, on Flickr[/IMG]
A month or so after that it needed something, to distinguish it, so out comes the plastidip! Also deleted the lunchbox and put a glasspack instead, It has a very nice deep tone.
[/url] 100_3560_out by papaacer, on Flickr[/IMG] At first it was all just the stripe but blacked out the whole grille area. Here is another shot
[/url] 100_3539_out by papaacer, on Flickr[/IMG] I then purchased a K&N Drop in. And a couple days ago i finally removed that darn snorkel and air dam. Also removed the plastidip and cleaned lil red up and this is what my fofo looks like today
[/url] Lil Red SE by papaacer, on Flickr[/IMG] I have more plans which i will list later as it is super late, but this is my Lil Red Focus build

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Added some red LEDs today very happy! Oh and fender stripes too [thumb]

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Nice wheels man, glad to see the hubcaps go lol. I also love that you added a glasspack, but I've only heard them on trucks but I bet the sound is awesome.

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
I want to see those wheels on. [:)]

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Newmission mod done today. Instead of using the usual gates hose, i used some brand called spectra that has 3 inch flexible hose and it works perfectly! pics later today

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #08
6,895 Posts
Subbed [hihi] [thumb]

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So my room is just full of goodies waiting to be installed when I get back from vacation!

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got the new wheels installed today. They turned out great!

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So an update today as I now have an intake [thumb]

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #08
6,895 Posts
Brief and to the point I like it [twothumbs] Liking the sound?

1 - 20 of 772 Posts