Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Posted via FF Mobile Well sorry to break it to you, but most people on this forum will respond the same way.

I think both of them look great and I dont really like sedans, more of a hatchback guy. But, I need a three door in order for me to buy a focus.
There's nothing to break to me. The point I was trying to make here is since we only know at this point in time that we are getting the 5 door hatchback and 4 door sedan which would you choose between those two. Hopefully a 3 door hatchback will be available down the line in order to provide consumers with more choice. But as of today we only know the U.S is getting the 5 door hatchback and 4 door sedan. Thanks!

·
Registered
542 Posts
5door hatch, 5spd man FTW.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Guess people should be happy that Europe doesn't have a 3 door hatchback yet either...so guess we can't really complain just yet.

If I had to choose, hatch for me.

·
Bunneh Fanatic
2,187 Posts
Guess people should be happy that Europe doesn't have a 3 door hatchback yet either...so guess we can't really complain just yet.

If I had to choose, hatch for me.
While true... they still get a 3-door Fiesta, which looks infinitely better than the 5-door trim. Anyway I'll give Ford 1 year to resolve this issue before I commence with the b[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]hing. [hihi]

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Posted via FF Mobile Yea true, the three door is ridiculously sexy. I can understand for the Fiesta bc its a new market segment for them and they had to see how they will do in the US...so far pretty good IMO. But the Focus has been around and has always been offered with two doors, even though the last four years has been a regular coupe. Fiesta needs to be a 3 door here too, especially since the back seat leg room isnt that great.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts